The objective is to make your body bulletproof with time tested lifts.
Pick a relatively heavy weights for all the barbell exercises.
- Squats: 3 sets of 5 reps.
- Cheat Rows: 3 sets of 5-8 reps.
- Push Press: 5 sets of 3 reps.
- Deadlift: 1 set of 5 reps.
- Superset Pull-Ups / Push-Ups: 3 sets of AMRAP (as many reps as possible)
- Use band or chair-assist for pull-ups.
- Perform kneeling push-ups.
- Reduce sets of push press to 3 or 4.
- Perform loaded pull-ups.
- Utilize more difficult variations of the pull-up (i.e. wide grip pull-up).
- Utilize more difficult variations of the push-up (i.e. elevated feet, diamond, rings).